26 April 2020
ALERT: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
24 April 2020
4 weeks ago the New Zealand Government moved the country to Level 4 restrictions in order to combat COVID-19 to ensure the welfare of all New Zealanders.
Under these guidelines:
- Communio office team has been operating with limits on human contact where possible, with most working from home still providing the same committed and professional level of service.
- All other Communio facilities are operating with bubbles of teams in line with the New Zealand Government safety guidelines.
- Communio has continued to make every effort to contact families regarding return of Coronial samples back to whanau and will transition to our normal return service in Level 3.
ALERT Level 3 - what does this mean for Communio?
On 28 April 2020 we transition to Alert Level 3. This means we are getting ready for a safe return to office work life.
For us to do this, we undertake health and safety measures to keep our team safe by:
- Co-ordinated “team bubbles” to manage the 2 metre social distance requirement. These bubbles will work alternate days from home and office.
- Ensure the office environment is cleaned regularly, including team participation to disinfectant surfaces regularly.
- Encourage all to use hand sanitizer provided and wash hands regularly.
- Encourage all team members to get up and move around during the day while maintaining effective social distancing.
- Remind everyone to get out in the fresh air at least once a day for some local exercise.
- Implement practices to ensure staff don't come to work sick.
- Deliveries of Coronial samples to be returned to whanau or to be collected will commence under strict social distancing measures in line with government guidelines.